in Salem, OR
Regency Pacific Assisted Living Communities are designed for people who are still reasonably self-sufficient, but need a higher level of care than independent provides. Assisted living residents enjoy the privacy and security of their own apartment, with the flexibility to choose their daily routine.
Our assisted living community offers a wide variety of services for residents. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, Regency Woodland can competently meet those needs. Assisted living also allows our residents to continue to reside in our community as their health needs change.
We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences, and we strive to maintain the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, and respect.
Primary Assisted Living Services
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices, with snacks available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Daily trash removal
- Daily physical fitness, creative social learning, spiritual activities, and programs
- Scheduled senior group trips
- Resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Trained assisted living staff available 24 hours a day
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Complimentary parking
Personalized Services and Assistance
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Assistance with dressing
- Medication management
- Continence management
- Showering or bathing
- Mobility and transferring
- Safety monitoring
*Services may vary per community.